Last chance for early season sign up for Junior Programs. Save 10% offer runs out after August 31st!
We are also pleased to offer the following 40/40/40 promotions as a way to celebrate our 40th year through September 7th, 2014:
- As a current member, refer a new member and reduce your membership for the year to $40 per month
- New members can join for $40/month
- 1.5 hour tennis clinic for $40/person (maximum 4/court) or 1/2 hour private lesson for $40
- 1.5 hour Open Court Time for $40
- One personal training session for $40
…and prior to Labor Day, Initiation fee for new members is FREE & August is FREE.
Additionally, in an effort to promote USTA League at Sport and Wellness, we are waiving the club membership requirement for this offering. We are making every effort to re-engage all players that had moved on and want to welcome you back! While USTA membership is required for participation in USTA League, teams participating at Sport and Wellness can enjoy our facility without this additional barrier.
Our new Director of Tennis, Frank Lorenzetti, will be leading the tennis effort for the remainder of 2014 and 2015 season. You can see our new tennis staff with bio’s along with returning Pro’s.
Also, please check out the Junior and Adult Sections of the website.